Thursday, January 29, 2015

About: The Author


There is little success where there is little laughter - Andrew Carnegie
I'm a travel junkie, intelligent risk taker, blogger, active networker, speaker, avid reader, engineer, philanthropist, STEM advocate and above all a young professional. From these unique experiences, I advanced as a professional and I am now prepared to share my experiences with you. My objective with this blog is to connect with students of all ages to help them achieve their goals through my experiences, stories, and through lessons learned. I will write about my travels, making powerful connections, following your dreams and the challenges faced by young professionals. I aim to leverage my professional background/expertise to connect with other industry experts and professionals who share my vision and passion in order to become a leader in ……. well I’m still figuring this out (permanent beta – Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha). 




I hope you enjoyed my introduction and video profile. Let the blogging begin! 

Connect with me via LinkedIn

Please feel free to comment, share your opinion and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment